3.24.2020

Water and Snow?

I am hopeful that being home all the time will make me appreciate the little moments. It's not so much different than usual, but I'm going to try to document some of our not so exciting time. 

This morning we started a car wash. Which ended up as three toy washes. Which ended up as three kid washes. Hey, everyone had a blast. Doesn't get much better than playing in water in the kitchen when you're a little kid. Kept them busy for almost an hour, so I'll call it a win. And my floor is so much cleaner than when we started. Double win.




Then, even though there was no snow on the ground this morning and it wasn't even snowing at lunch, THIS happened after I had already put away all the snow gear!!!



Three of the kids were excited to play out in the snow one more time. MiniM.E. isn't really into this social distancing thing, and her attitude towards everything clearly displays her unhappiness to be stuck at home all the time.

By dinner our deck looked like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment