3.17.2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Not the best climate for celebration this year. We certainly won't be having a party or a play date or be going out to eat (now that restaurants are closed except for take out). I have, in the past, gone all out for St. Patrick's Day with scavenger hunts and rainbows. The girls, especially MiniM.E., remind me of what I did last year, which makes it hard not to do those things again. BUT, I had a lot going with stress of SARSpocalypse, quarterly reports, and trying to help out my mom friends who need homeschooling advice and resources. By the time I was done with "work" last night, it was too late to start a scavenger hunt.

We woke up with a blanket of snow which the kids decided was a trick from the leprechaun, so that worked in my favor.

We settled for green pancakes and green smoothies for breakfast and made leprechaun slime for science.




Slime resulted in clothing and hair full of slime, so we also filled our morning with a bath time.

Maybe later we will venture to the store... at least it will be an activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment