6.18.2020

Lake Luzerne

I consider myself to be very lucky that my kids aren't badgering me to go more places and do more things, considering the situation. Once in a while SlimJim asks something sad, like, "playgrounds open yet, Mommy?" and when I say no, he rationalizes with, "Maybe soon, because it isn't summer yet."

know the kids have been dying for a beach day, so today we tried going up to Lake Luzerne, since it's a small and not so well known beach. 

We arrived early and had the beach to ourselves.









By 10:30 the crowds were rolling in, and by noon there were so many people crowded where the water meets the sand (where every toddler plays and where every mom needs to be an arms length away) that we decided we had to leave. 

Luckily a few hours at the beach was plenty for everyone once I mentioned stopping for ice cream on the way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment