2.24.2020

A Taste of Spring

I could have stood out in the driveway watching the kids play "survivor" and basking in the sun for hours today. I probably stayed out at least an hour. It was the kind of day, after the winter we've had- especially with three weeks of being sick- that we so needed... and that makes me itch for spring. I love having the kids home with me because they were able to enjoy the day instead of sitting at a desk watching it out the window. They played outside before lunch and then after finishing a little school, spent the whole afternoon outside. It was so good for them!






Sadly, looking forward to cold rain, then snow, then temperatures back below freezing. But I will take our little break and remember it when we are shivering next weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment