10.20.2020

October


We can all attest to the fact that continuing a socially distanced lifestyle made it a challenging fall. Schooling was difficult, pandemic was still raging, and, to be honest, I wasn’t much in a photographing/blog posting mood. I have known for a while that it was time to move the blog to a new platform. Blogger wasn't doing it for me anymore, and the kids have outgrown dribbles, nibbles and scribbles. I didn’t know where to move the blog, and after trying a couple times to set things up on a new platform and deciding it wasn't the right one, things hit a standstill and I gave up.
But I'm back on track, now. It's a new year and we are moving forward. Rather than backdate these posts, pretending I was on top of blogging, I'm just going to honestly post now, what we were doing months ago. So here is the first of a series of back posts to catch us up.
Socially distanced post-birthday walk with friends, downtown excursion, and a visit to Gram and Grumpy’s complete with decorate your own Halloween doughnuts and the first snow of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment