1.08.2020

Taekwondo: Round Two

This is how I've felt the past couple days:

2020 hasn't been my favorite so far. The kids did a great job getting back into the routine of school the past couple days, but I have been struggling with being under the weather. Good thing we have the new rock wall to get everyone's wiggles out, because on top of schooling and playing mom taxi, I haven't been feeling up to doing much else.

The most exciting part of 2020 so far is LittleL.G. beginning Taekwondo. She went to her first Little Ninja class tonight and even though she was nervous all day, I think she ended up having a great time! MiniM.E. is really loving it now, and I hope LittleL.G. will feel the same soon. They do a great job with the kids at our studio.


While her first class was Wednesday, she took an intro class with a friend tonight and I think she's much more excited now!



No comments:

Post a Comment