7.13.2019

A Happy Birthday, A School Bus and a Spray Park

One of the best things about having a great group of family friends is embarrassing a grown up on her birthday at the pool! Complete with banner, balloons, loud singing and birthday snacks!


This morning we went to ParkFest for a bit while we waited for the Gavin Park Spray Park to open. The kids got to ride a bus. Just the bus smell made me feel car sick- either from remembering my days on the bus or my more recent stints as a chaperone on preschool field trips, but for my homeschoolers, it was like the best playground in the universe! It was hot and sticky though, so we were thrilled when the spray park opened. The water was icy and my feet lost their feeling. I don't know how the kids were getting totally soaked, but they didn't get frostbite and seemed to be having a good time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment