12.29.2018

Christmas: Take 3

We arrived in CT with some time to spare before picking up Auntie Jen (her plane hadn't even taken off yet) so we explored the airport for a while. The girls were so excited to see her!

We stopped at Ruby Tuesday for lunch before heading to the hotel.

Auntie Jen's boyfriend arrived with his son and then there was a lot of swimming before we met Aunt Donna, Uncle Mark and my cousin and his family for dinner at the hotel lobby.




Sadly, I was up all night Saturday night thinking maybe it was time to have the baby (it wasn't) but it left me feeling really sick Sunday morning, so I skipped out on the morning swimming session and barely made it to breakfast.
MiniM.E. found this crazy contraption there

Everyone seemed to have a great time once we got to our biggest family gathering yet (22 of us this year)! I was sad to miss a lot of it because I had to lie down...

At least I felt well enough to come down for caroling:



Present opening, and of course, the family photos!

Back to NY tomorrow, hopefully still as a family of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment