10.13.2018

Happy Birthday LittleL.G.!

Today LittleL.G. turned four! 
LittleL.G. you are so sweet and loving. Always looking for an available lap to sit on and always ready to help a sibling with a hug. I love to watch you intently focus on coloring or writing, making sure you are careful and make everything perfect. You keep us entertained, always with a funny story or suggestion; without you our house is too quiet! I love that you want more than anything to be a big girl like your sister but I'm glad you still feel small enough to find me for a cuddle. Happy Birthday my little four year old!

We started the day by opening some presents.


Then we headed up to the Great Escape, LittleL.G.'s choice of activity for the day.






Then more presents and a bike ride to test one out.


Of course no birthday is complete without singing and cake! Happy Birthday LittleL.G.!

No comments:

Post a Comment