9.07.2018

Week One: Done!

Okay, so it was only half a week. For the beginning of school, it was plenty! And we made it through. I would call it a successful week of getting back into the swing of things. We are all tired from the change in schedule and buckling down to learn, but happy with the way things are going so far. 

I am liking having our mornings free for activities like meeting friends at the playground.


Today as a reward for making it through the week we headed over to Gavin Park after dinner since the girls have been wanting to play tennis with Daddy. I took BabySlimJim to the playground instead.
This daredevil bravely tackled every slide in the place. By himself! I didn't get many photos because I was frantically chasing him to make sure he didn't catapult himself off  the big kid climber.


No comments:

Post a Comment