3.20.2018

What a Winter

It seems like the never ending winter! I don't know if its because we've been circulating sickness and haven't been doing much, or I'm tired and keep forgetting, but I feel like I have less photos to document this season than I have in a while... 

Here are some things we've been up to. 

We are learning about the ocean and have made lots of projects including slime. We also experimented for the first time with printmaking. Both the art teacher in me and the girls loved it, so I think there will be a lot more printing in our future.



LittleL.G. started back up with dance class

 We went to the mall


LittleL.G. decided many of the 3T clothes we were recently given for BabySlimJim to wear are now hers

And this guy is doing all sorts of adorable things like clapping and standing!




No comments:

Post a Comment