10.25.2016

A Chilly Ellms' Trip

Today we were invited to a playgroup field trip to Ellms'. Since I've only been once with the girls this year and since field trips are much cheaper than paying the daily admission, we decided to go, even though it looked like it might be a bit cold and windy.

bit cold and windy might have been an understatement.  It was FREEZING.  Still, the girls are tough and braved it for a few hours of MooMoo ChooChoo, zip lining, rollercoasters and a hayride to the pumpkin patch.  I think I was the biggest wuss and didn't even want to take my hands out of my pockets to take photos.  Even though we were cold, we made it to the cider and donuts.  By that time, though, everyone's fingers were numb and lips were purple and even though we didn't get to do everything, it was time to go home.



See you next year, Ellms'.

No comments:

Post a Comment