1.28.2012

Mission Organization: Started

To keep up with my New Year's Resolution I have so far completed the following.  Check.:

-organized my pantry with matching storage containers
-organized my kitchen cupboards with additional shelf risers
-organized kitchen paper clutter with the following two awesome ideas found on Pinterest*

Mail Station/ Message Board


Paper Filing System

*Pinterest is a fantastically awesome way to collect things you see online on your own personal "pin boards" to be shared with family and friends.  It also allows you to see what family and friends are collecting.  It is also extremely addictive and should be used with care.  Many hours of what could have been productive computer time editing photos, updating my blog, or doing other important things have been wasted searching the internet for fun things for my boards.  Just saying... 

No comments:

Post a Comment