11.10.2016

Gymnastics

At the start of our homeschool year I didn't want to have extracurricular activities during the day because I wasn't sure how everything was going to play out. It has been going well, especially since we cut back a lot and I decided LittleL.G. needed an activity outside of the library playgroup (which she doesn't really care for) and I knew she would love gymnastics.

Even though MiniM.E. has dance Monday evenings and ice skating Saturday, there is a homeschool gymnastics class right before the two year old class and after a week of observing, MiniM.E. really wanted to try it out, so both girls now do gymnastics Thursdays.

I am amazed at what MiniM.E. is doing in her gymnastics class.



And LittleL.G. could not be more adorable doing the tiny obstacle course.



No comments:

Post a Comment