9.01.2016

The Last Week of Summer

I can't believe it is already September and Labor Day is this weekend! The summer really flew by with all of our activities and trips. As much as I love summer, I'm sure you know by now that fall is by far my favorite season. Back to school, cooler weather, apple picking, foliage, pumpkin flavored everything... doesn't get much better.

The girls and I couldn't think of a more relaxing way to start summer than by spending it in NH with Gram and Grumpy, the pool, hot tub, trampoline and zip line.





I don't have a lot of photos from our trip because I was just trying to enjoy the girls. It really was just the break I needed because next week MiniM.E. and I both start school.  MiniM.E. will be in kindergarten and I am going back to teaching after my six year stint as a stay at home mom. The good news is I still get to stay at home with the girls because we are homeschooling MiniM.E.! The start of a new adventure for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment