9.06.2016

The First Day of School

I think MiniM.E. and I were equally nervous about the first day of school this year since we are both starting out on this homeschool journey together.  Oddly, even though she knows her teacher and her classmate, MiniM.E. still seemed anxious.  I have been thinking and rethinking and planning and revising and preparing for today for months and my anxiety level has been pretty high.  But today we both just started out excited. 





I really don't think the day could have gone much better for a first time homeschooling mom and a first time homeschooler.  MiniM.E. was super excited to start and was really receptive to everything we did.  We got to take lots of breaks and had lots of playtime, and even then we were done by 2:30.  Homeschooling for the win!

I won't be posting about all the things we do at school here but if you are interested, I plan on posting at least some of the coolest things we do at school here.

And then to celebrate we went out to ice cream with our friends who start school tomorrow and Thursday.  Doesn't get much better than that!












No comments:

Post a Comment