6.29.2016

What A Happy Mess

Sometimes I am surprised at how much I have changed as a mom over the past four and a half years. The first time around it's something totally new and there is so much pressure to do it right and be the best. The second time around I am much more laid back.

The other day MiniM.E. asked if we could bring water into the sandbox. First time mom would have thought of the wet sand sticking to all the little body parts and immediately said, "of course not!", but second time around mom agreed immediately. Think of how much more time they might play in the sandbox if water is involved!!

So today when this happened and I started to feel uptight first time mom starting to say, "hold on! this isn't how we do things!", I sat back and took photos instead.







No comments:

Post a Comment