10.13.2015

Happy First Birthday LittleL.G.!

I can not even believe that I am writing this post.

How can it be that a whole year has gone by?  It has to be the fastest year of my entire life.  And of course, the best yet.  How could it not be since I was fortunate enough to have spent it with two of the most amazing girls in the world?


LittleL.G., happy very first birthday.  You have added so much to our family the past year with your adorable giggles, sweet and compassionate personality, and for your ability to make us all laugh when we need it most.  Your sit-down-dancing has got to be one of the cutest things on the planet, and my heart melts to see how much you love your big sister.  (And she loves you too, you know- more than anything!)  It has been an amazing experience to see you grow into your own little person and we can't wait for what the next year brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment