5.18.2015

Back to the Beach

We have been sleep training LittleL.G. for the past couple weeks, and I have to say she is a much happier baby when she is rested.  And I am a much happier mommy when I am rested.  However, in order for sleep training to work, we have to be home for at least two of LittleL.G.'s nap every. single. day.  That is a huge commitment for me, and so much different from my usual schedule-less days.  But I think it's worth it.  It definitely makes outings challenging because we only have a few hours in between naps.  Yesterday we went to the beach between LittleL.G.'s morning nap and afternoon naps.  Which gave us about 90 minutes at the beach by the time we got there.  I wasn't sure if it would be worth it, but I think shorter activities are better for both girls, so the only one it isn't best for is me because I have to lug, set up, take down and bring back so much that we need for the beach.  Guess I better get used to it because both girls really love the beach.











No comments:

Post a Comment