3.21.2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I almost forgot it was St. Patrick's Day because I usually associate it with spring and it certainly doesn't feel like spring yet.  Our celebration entailed dressing the girls in matching shirts and going out to lunch with friends after an eye appointment.  Oh well... I think it's more of a drinking holiday for grown ups without kids...



This week we also did a lot of inside playing:

And I took the girls to the TreePaad for the first time just the three of us.  MiniM.E. did a lot of solo sliding (which I was really proud of her for, since she usually requires me to climb and slide with her)

And both girls spend a lot of time in the toddler area:




I guess both girls were pretty tired this week because this happened at 6:30 while we were watching a movie last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment