3.13.2015

Ah, Spring

Gram was in town last week to switch cars so MiniM.E. was in seventh heaven with loads of attention and lots of play time.

On Tuesday the weather was nice so we gave Gram a break and went downtown with some friends for coffee and a walk in the park.  It is so nice to be outside without feeling like your face is going to freeze or your fingers are so cold you cant zip your jacket.


Wednesday was gymnastics and I had a chance to take some photos since Gram was there to help out.

Wednesday after school it was so nice out that we took a walk through the neighborhood and MiniM.E. showed off her fantastic scootering skills.

I'm looking forward to the weather being warm enough that we can put this:
in the car.  LittleL.G. hates her carseat and I think she'll be much happier driving once we put this in.  But I don't want to put it in until it warms up enough that I don't have to bundle her up to bring her in and out of the car.

Another exciting thing that happened in our house was the girls' first bath together.  I can't get enough of these two- they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment