5.15.2013

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

Fellow moms, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I'm sorry I wasn't there to spend mother's day with my mom, but I was thinking of you!  I'm glad I'm learning from the best ;).  And all my mom friends, thank you for your support!

Being a mom isn't always easy, but it is, by far, the most rewarding, amazing, fulfilling thing I have ever done.  

I am so proud to be the mom of such a beautiful, intelligent, strong-willed, funny little girl.  Who, by the way, gave me the best Mother's Day present of all yesterday when she looked up at me, gave me a hug and said, "I love you!"
At the playground on Mother's Day

playing in a water bucket....

swimming in the water bucket.




needing more "riding horsey" even after 3 carousel rides




she wanted a snack.  this is the bowl she chose for 10 cheddar bunnies.

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment