7.06.2012

Happy 4th of July...

...a few days late.

For the 4th, we took off to Lake George with our friends M&G.  It was a gorgeous (but super hot) day, and we really enjoyed being at the beach.  It was MiniM.E.'s first time being at a beach when the weather was warm enough to actually go in the water.  Of course, though it would have made for some adorable pictures, I was so hot that I wanted to go in the water too... and knowing me and my history of breaking cameras, I left ours safely on dry land.  I did take a bunch of cute photos though...

Prepping for the trip

Not really sure about this... 
Mom... enough with the pictures

Her favorite toy




Reaching for favorite toy #2... the camera







Waking up from a nap

So excited!

Hope you had a great 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment