4.16.2012

Happy Half Birthday!

Yesterday, my baby turned 1/2 a year old.  I can't believe it.  Neither can she:


Everyone was right when they said time flies... Good news is, 6 months is my favorite age so far!  I'm pretty sure that every age has been my favorite.  First she was super tiny and cute and slept a lot, then she started smiling, then making awesome noises, then grabbing and reaching, and now sitting and eating.  I'm not sure it can get better.

We had a busy weekend, now that she can do so many things...

We played some hide-and-seek:
Not a super great hiding spot, but she's getting better...
We went to a birthday party where Stretchy played in the grass and made some friends:


We hung out downtown and Stretchy drank her first coffee:

And of course, it was her 1/2 year birthday.  Which meant I took lots of pictures:




And might have even bought her a cake:

Which she thoroughly enjoyed!



Frosting is kind of like finger paint... proof she's going to be an artist.

The cake after Stretchy was done

1 comment:

  1. I think she'll let me hold her at 7 months. That will be my lucky month.
    And now I want cake and coffee. Good job Kris.

    ReplyDelete