12.26.2011

Happy Day After Christmas!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Stretchy, Bob and I arrived on Friday night and spent a relaxing Christmas Eve with my family.  We couldn't really start many Christmas traditions this year since Stretchy is too young to remember, but one thing I loved when I was a kid, and wanted to keep going for Stretchy was the tradition of opening ONE present on Christmas Eve:

Of course, that one present was always pajamas:

Stretchy loved hers!


Christmas was a little overwhelming for Stretchy, and while she got lots of cool presents, she slept through all the festivities yesterday and only started enjoying her new toys today.


We'll be enjoying lots of rest and relaxation (with my mom helping to take care of us!) and quality time together this week, so until next week, enjoy the rest of the holiday season and best wishes for a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment